I was doing so well for awhile, post-wise. And then school started. Here are some bullet points because I can’t muster up enough energy for a real post.
- Jonah is back to waking up at 5AM.
- This morning I had to say, “Stop putting rice cakes on Fiona.”
- It looks like on Aaron’s days off we’re going to have to switch off one of us watching Jonah/the other one doing homework in hour increments. We may never actually see each other again.
- We need a bigger house.
- Jonah is still not talking much and that is worrying me. More about that later, I’m sure (maybe after his doctor appointment on Friday, if it doesn’t get canceled again).
- The following is my favorite David Bowie song ever. I think. I love it so much.
Please click the link to vote for me once per day on Top Mommy Blogs!